Northbrook Sports Center—Rentals & Parties
Ice Skating Parties
During Public Skating Times Only
Plan your next birthday party or group event at the Sports Center! Choose a party package that fits you. Parties require a $75 deposit. At least two parents/ guardians must be present during the party.
All parties include:
- 2 hours in the party room
- 1/2 hour set up time
- Personalized sheet cake
- Decorations (balloons, centerpieces, table cloths, tableware for cake and cups)
Bronze (Resident $299/Non-Resident $369)
- 20 admissions to public and skate rental ($6/ additional skater)
- Max of 30 people total (skating and non-skating combined)
Silver (Resident $349/Non-Resident $435)
- Party Assistant (assists with cake cutting, party flow and reviews rules)
- 25 admissions to public and skate rental ($6/ additional skater)
- Max of 40 people total (skating and non-skating combined)
Northbrook Sports Center Room Rentals
The full Community Room rents for $85/hour and accommodates up to 100 people. It offers a full kitchen with a stove/oven combination, microwave and refrigerator/freezer. We provide tables and chairs and will arrange them to your specifications.
Max. Occupancy: 100
Half of the Community Room rents for $55/hour and holds up to 50 people. A room divider provides privacy. Customers can request the kitchen side.
Max. Occupancy: 50
The Multipurpose Room rents for $75/hour, contains a dance-style floor and will accommodate up to 60 people. A small kitchen is equipped with a microwave and refrigerator/freezer. We provide tables and chairs and will arrange them according to your specifications.
Max. Occupancy: 60
The Sports Center offers two year-round NHL-size ice rinks for rental.
Prime time ice (before 10pm): $325/hour
Non prime time (after 10pm): $280/hour
- Private Skating
For details on rentals and pricing click here or contact Bruce Friedman 847·897·6186 at the Northbrook Sports Center.