The Northbrook School of Dance offers a recreation-based approach to dance education. With our caring, professional dance instructors, students experience an exciting program, full of dancing, performing and most importantly, the ability to learn and progress.
Our mission is to encourage students of all ages and levels and to introduce them to the wonderful world of dance while gaining the benefits of self-confidence, poise and physical well-being. Our teachers are dedicated to providing quality instruction through positive reinforcement and are actively involved in the students’ development in dance.
Northbrook School of Dance features two dance studios with sprung wood floors, mirrors and ballet barres.
Annual Dance Recital
Our Annual Dance Recital is scheduled for Sunday, May 17, 2015.
Click here to view our current Guide for available classes.
Register online or call the Performing Arts Office at 847·291·2367 for more information.
See the following dress codes, listed by class. Jeans are not acceptable for any dance class.
Tutu 2s, Tutu 3s, Itty-Bitty Pre-Dance, Ballet I and Contemporary:
- Girls wear pastel pink/black leotards, pink/black tights, and pink ballet shoes
- Boys wear black pants, white/black shirt and black ballet shoes
- Girls wear pastel pink/black leotards, pink/black tights, and black tap shoes
- Boys wear black pants, white/black pants and black tap shoes
Pop Hoppers and Be a Choreographer:
- Comfortable clothes (no jeans), jazz shoes or clean-soled shoes
MTV Dance and Boogie Boys
- Comfortable clothes (no jeans), jazz/dance shoes